Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Need Help in .net certification

Need Help in .net certification

>Atleast i have the guts to admit it - i did it on pirated software when i
>was in india... and do you want me to put a percentage on software piracy
>around the globe ?

Microsoft give a great deal of [often free] help to the developer
community, although I feel they could give more help to those wishes
to learn and understand there new products. It don't affect me, but I
would like to see more time limited evaluation versions of there
products for such people.

I completely condemn piracy, companies (such as ms) need to be able to
go after the actual counterfeiters and criminals who mass produce the
illegal goods, much like governments go after the drug lords (well
some do anyway) .

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>since you are the patriotic "sod" around here... do me a favour and start
>answering all the morons who post here.. i will list some.. you will find
>them day in and day out in both here and mcad NG..

Stupidity is not tied told to any one country, culture or religion.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hermit Dave

hahaha... look its depends on how much one earns and the value of money...
if one can spend a months wage to have everything legit.. you wouldnt have
any piracy. I will tell you about the situation in east... i will get beaten
up if i mention india again... lmao... (this mostly applies to most of east)

an average person doesnt earn enough to actually even buy a computer in a
months wage... and software costs thousands... the way they reckon... whats
the net returns for investing hundreds of thousands ? for a home user its
just about little. Yes we talk about piracy by companies.. i am very much
against those... they generate a lot of revenue and they should actually pay
for services they use...

yes people who counterfeit stuff are caught and put behind bars for a few
months but even they have enough to not mind the ****... and ofcourse this
is a certification NG... who says its wrong if you used pirated software to
get certified... i got certified on my programming skills and the knowledge
of dev tool... pirated or not... its still the same

the sole reason why i got legit was that i felt bad about it.. plus with
increasing snooping by BSA thought if i can afford it why not... plus i use
most of what i got...

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Atleast i have the guts to admit it - i did it on pirated software when i
> >was in india... and do you want me to put a percentage on software piracy
> >around the globe ?

> Microsoft give a great deal of [often free] help to the developer
> community, although I feel they could give more help to those wishes
> to learn and understand there new products. It don't affect me, but I
> would like to see more time limited evaluation versions of there
> products for such people.
>
> I completely condemn piracy, companies (such as ms) need to be able to
> go after the actual counterfeiters and criminals who mass produce the
> illegal goods, much like governments go after the drug lords (well
> some do anyway) .
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>but now
>a days everything is determined by shareholder's benifit

short term nee jerk reactions are a blight on successful business. It
seems mad to me that a company who returns steady profits year in year
out, are seen as a less attractive investment than a company who no
one has a cue about, but has a unknown portfolio - people have short
memories!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>hahaha... look its depends on how much one earns and the value of money...
>if one can spend a months wage to have everything legit

so you mean it's ok for me go out and 'obtain' (i.e. steal) an aston
martain db9, because I don't earn enough?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hermit Dave

the way i think of everything and anything... if you can pull it off without
asking around.. you sure can... if you need lessons in boasting a car...
make sure you watch Gone in 60 seconds a couple of times... and if you find
many db 9's give me a shout...

though i rather go in for a GT 40.

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >hahaha... look its depends on how much one earns and the value of

money...
> >if one can spend a months wage to have everything legit

> so you mean it's ok for me go out and 'obtain' (i.e. steal) an aston
> martain db9, because I don't earn enough?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>though i rather go in for a GT 40.

all forty inches of it!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hermit Dave

hahah... now i didnt see that coming... good one..

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >though i rather go in for a GT 40.

> all forty inches of it!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Patriotic Indian

I don't have the time to visit the blogs created by lame
dicks that do it to impress their girlfriends ! Or, maybe
you do it to impress some white chick .... You @ssholes
are so cheap and low that you will do anything to do a
white chick !

Go, HIDE IN YOUR HOLE !

Patriotic Indian.

for you and other
>@sshole's like you...
>
>http://hdave.blogspot.com
>
>(Quote: you're real busy in earning "IT" certifications

with pirated
>software !)
>Atleast i have the guts to admit it - i did it on

pirated software when i
>was in india... and do you want me to put a percentage

on software piracy
>around the globe ?
>when i could afford to go legit i did so you can p^ss

off now.

wrote in message
>news:042201c4979b$c861bc70$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Hey UBI (Unfortunately Born in India) "ass hole",
>>
>> Before you step on the soap box and start belittling

your
>> country of birth and residence for 24 yrs, you might

like
>> to punctuate your extremely long sentences so that
>> they're atleast easy to read ! Or, is it that you don't
>> care, because you're real busy in earning "IT"
>> certifications with pirated software ! (Quote : "I

went
>> authentic for the first time in my life and i got

myself
>> MSDN professional open license")
>>
>> Just because you're in UK does not make you a smarty
>> pants. Remember, whoever makes it big in India are the
>> real fighters than cowards like you who whore their
>> country to foreigners !
>>
>> Jai Hind !
>>
>> - Patriotic Indian.

born
>> there and lived for
>> >about 24 years out there...
>> >
>> >Population: 1Billion+
>> >Percentage of Educated People: 10 - 15% (not just the

>> basic literacy skills
>> >which is debated between 50 - 70%)
>> >Percentage of Peple working in IT 3%
>> >(quoting one of the CEOs of Indian IT Giant - China

will
>> install 13 million
>> >PCs, of which 8 or 9 million they will make

themselves.
>> We have just 3
>> >million PCs.)
>> >
>> >now every job market in india goes into phases... IT

did
>> great for a while
>> >and then it had the downturn (a small effect) but it

>> ended up with more
>> >outsourced projects. hell lot of people in IT leave

>> india and relocate
>> >somewhere else... so nowadays IT companies pay hell

lot
>> of money...
>> >
>> >so you end up with a situation where you potentially

>> have hell lot of
>> >wannabes.... i dont know why this people some all the

>> way here to post those
>> >messages cause india has hell lot of stupid computer

>> education companies as
>> >well... and people should just go to one of them...

but
>> hey... 1 of 1
>> >Billion and its still not too bad... (even if its

>> everyday)....
>> >
>> >--
>> >
>> >Regards,
>> >
>> >Hermit Dave
>> >(http://hdave.blogspot.com)

>> being outsourced to
>> >India

the
>> difference between
>> >>

>> >.
>> >

>.

Patriotic Indian

GO, GET A LIFE !

suddenly disappeared

>--
>
>Regards,
>
>Hermit Dave
>(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
>"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in

message