Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Need Help in .net certification

Need Help in .net certification

Hermit Dave

listen mate.. i know you can't handle the truth... that is one of the things
wrong with most indians...

as i said... i was telling about my experience with newsgroups... i dont
want to prove it but search up load NG posts from Dec 2003 / Early Jan 2004
and you will find my post requesting info and you will see MS staff replying
to that.. that my dear friend is because its a managed newsgroup and they
are forced to responding to my query

if you are a patriotic sod then i hope you are in the army instead of making
it big.

and lastly i studied in a REC and not in IIT so i had to work in india for a
while..

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)

PS: i would bet my life that the day you got a chance to go out of india...
you wouldnt look bad... even if you had to kiss my a$$ or eat your own words

"Patriotic Indian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:042201c4979b$c861bc70$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hey UBI (Unfortunately Born in India) "ass hole",
>
> Before you step on the soap box and start belittling your
> country of birth and residence for 24 yrs, you might like
> to punctuate your extremely long sentences so that
> they're atleast easy to read ! Or, is it that you don't
> care, because you're real busy in earning "IT"
> certifications with pirated software ! (Quote : "I went
> authentic for the first time in my life and i got myself
> MSDN professional open license")
>
> Just because you're in UK does not make you a smarty
> pants. Remember, whoever makes it big in India are the
> real fighters than cowards like you who whore their
> country to foreigners !
>
> Jai Hind !
>
> - Patriotic Indian.

Hermit Dave

And you forget one thing... i have no intention to belittle india... but a
country is made by its people.

since you are the patriotic "sod" around here... do me a favour and start
answering all the morons who post here.. i will list some.. you will find
them day in and day out in both here and mcad NG..