Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > regarding header files Windows.h and process.h

regarding header files Windows.h and process.h

raghu

Hello Every one

I am working on VxWorks while building a C program which
includes header files as windows.h and process.h giving me an Error
saying cannot find the files. Both header files are predefined one. I
didn't know what to do can any one of you help me out.

Thanks in advance

With smile
Bye
Raghu

Chris Dollin

raghu wrote:

> I am working on VxWorks while building a C program which
> includes header files as windows.h and process.h giving me an Error
> saying cannot find the files. Both header files are predefined one. I
> didn't know what to do can any one of you help me out.

Neither `windows.h` nor `process.h` are Standard C headers, so we don't
know about them here. Since you didn't show us actual code or error
reports, we can't even make informed guesses. I suspect both headers
are VxWorks headers and that you should ask in a VxWorks newsgroup
or mailing list (I assume there are some somewhere).

I'm going to /guess/ that you wrote

#include "windows.h"

when you should have written

#include <windows.h>

(or vice-versa). You might also do a search to find out where (or if)
those files exist on your filing system: perhaps there just /isn't/ a
windows.h to be found.

--
Chris "electric hedgehog" Dollin
"Life is full of mysteries. Consider this one of them." Sinclair, /Babylon 5/