Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Decimal to Roman Numerals

Decimal to Roman Numerals

Flash Gordon

user923005 wrote, On 25/01/07 19:45:
> On Jan 25, 2:25 am, "ARMAS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snip>

> you are treated will change. Trying to browbeat the newsgroup into
> free consulting and having the work done for you will result in nothing
> but gags at your expense (where's Peter Seebach when you need him!?)

Well, if he is buying the gag and pays my travelling expenses I will
happily gag him.
--
Flash Gordon

Dave Thompson

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:04:54 -0500, Kenneth Brody
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snip: missing 's's>
> The "tea" i working jut fine on both of our keyboard. The "e" appear
> to be tuck. Perhap a broken LIP connection i dropping what it think
> i an xoff?

#if OT
This is an FGA on comp.protocols.ppp.

1) build and use the original, not some distro's hacked-up version *

2) use asyncmap a0000 to workaround implementations that need to
protect xon/xoff and brokenly don't negotiate it correctly

(* this FGA also applies to comp.protocols.time.ntp)
#endif

/* we now return you to your regularly scheduled c.l.c */

- David.Thompson1 at worldnet.att.net