Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > mcsd exam

mcsd exam

reetesh

hi,

i want to get the intformation about the MCSD exam
how many papers are come in the exam and what is the
index in the each paper

bye

Cindy Winegarden

Hi Reetesh,

Start here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning .

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

"reetesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:058801c48fdf$2139c690$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi,
>

> i want to get the intformation about the MCSD exam
> how many papers are come in the exam and what is the
> index in the each paper
>
> bye

what we really need here is an faq, why has no one has posted an faq
beats me.....

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:49:57 -0700, "reetesh"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hi,
>

> i want to get the intformation about the MCSD exam
> how many papers are come in the exam and what is the
> index in the each paper
>
> bye

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Cindy Winegarden

Hi Kline Sphere,

See Hermit Dave's post on 8/28 - "All you wanted to know about MCP/MCAD/MCSD
but were afraid to ask." Of course, it's scrolled out of the web-based
newsreader's window by now.

(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what we really need here is an faq, why has no one has posted an faq
> beats me.....

Hermit Dave

Hey Cindy,

Kline is just being a dork right now. There was a time when i got annoyed
with NGs and stopped coming around... well in one of my ego-surfing session
i saw kline refer some poor sod my way... again another time he was telling
someone about the FAQs i had written a couple of months back.. That was one
of the reasons i came around (to ask him why did he want so many innocent
people dead)

So dont you listen to him... Oye Kline... Stop taking the ****...

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Cindy Winegarden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Kline Sphere,
>
> See Hermit Dave's post on 8/28 - "All you wanted to know about

MCP/MCAD/MCSD
> but were afraid to ask." Of course, it's scrolled out of the web-based
> newsreader's window by now.
>
> --
> Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
> (E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com
>

> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > what we really need here is an faq, why has no one has posted an faq
> > beats me.....

Hermit Dave

wow no comments for Kline!!!!

wooohooooooooo

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Hermit Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey Cindy,
>
> Kline is just being a dork right now. There was a time when i got annoyed
> with NGs and stopped coming around... well in one of my ego-surfing

session
> i saw kline refer some poor sod my way... again another time he was

telling
> someone about the FAQs i had written a couple of months back.. That was

one
> of the reasons i came around (to ask him why did he want so many innocent
> people dead)
>
> So dont you listen to him... Oye Kline... Stop taking the ****...
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Hermit Dave
> (http://hdave.blogspot.com)
> "Cindy Winegarden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi Kline Sphere,
> >
> > See Hermit Dave's post on 8/28 - "All you wanted to know about

> MCP/MCAD/MCSD
> > but were afraid to ask." Of course, it's scrolled out of the web-based
> > newsreader's window by now.
> >
> > --
> > Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
> > (E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com
> >

> > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > what we really need here is an faq, why has no one has posted an faq
> > > beats me.....

Hermit Dave

no comments from him either... holycow.. something's seriously wrong with
the world today..

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Hermit Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey Cindy,
>
> Kline is just being a dork right now. There was a time when i got annoyed
> with NGs and stopped coming around... well in one of my ego-surfing

session
> i saw kline refer some poor sod my way... again another time he was

telling
> someone about the FAQs i had written a couple of months back.. That was

one
> of the reasons i came around (to ask him why did he want so many innocent
> people dead)
>
> So dont you listen to him... Oye Kline... Stop taking the ****...
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Hermit Dave
> (http://hdave.blogspot.com)
> "Cindy Winegarden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi Kline Sphere,
> >
> > See Hermit Dave's post on 8/28 - "All you wanted to know about

> MCP/MCAD/MCSD
> > but were afraid to ask." Of course, it's scrolled out of the web-based
> > newsreader's window by now.
> >
> > --
> > Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
> > (E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com
> >

> > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > what we really need here is an faq, why has no one has posted an faq
> > > beats me.....

>See Hermit Dave's post on 8/28 - "All you wanted to know about MCP/MCAD/MCSD
>but were afraid to ask." Of course, it's scrolled out of the web-based
>newsreader's window by now.

lol!

pls you send 2 me web-based news reader

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>That was one
>of the reasons i came around (to ask him why did he want so many stupid
>people removed from IT)

IFYPFY

>So dont you listen to him... Oye Kline... Stop taking the ****...

out of who? me or the worthless sh*ts.