Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Lightweight RPC framework

Lightweight RPC framework

Andrew Baker

I am looking for a lightweight RPC framework for communicating between C and
Java.

Does anyone have experience of any good frameworks?

Thanks

Andrew

jaysome

On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:07:33 GMT, "Andrew Baker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am looking for a lightweight RPC framework for communicating between C and
>Java.
>
>Does anyone have experience of any good frameworks?
>
>Thanks
>
>Andrew

Unfortunately, even if someone in this newsgroup had experience in the
good types of frameworks you spoke of, it really wouldn't be
appropriate for them to give you the answer you're looking for.

That's because this newsgroup focuses around topics related to the C
Standards, and the C Standards (neither of them) say nothing
whatsoever about "RPC" or "framework" or "Java" or even interfacing
between C and Java.

You might be better served by performing a simple Google search, e.g.:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...mework+C+Java+

Happy Trails
--
jay

CBFalconer

Andrew Baker wrote:

> I am looking for a lightweight RPC framework for communicating
> between C and Java.
>
> Does anyone have experience of any good frameworks?

What is RPC. What is Java. I find no reference in the C
standard. i.e. you are off-topic here. Look for newsgroups that
deal with those things.

<http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>

Python script xml-rpc to C# xml-rpc script Ymtrader Python 1 03-15-2011 03:20 PM
rpc (not xml-rpc) Vladimir Konrad Ruby 5 09-03-2005 02:18 PM
XML RPC to ONC XDR RPC Pere Montolio XML 0 08-11-2004 08:47 AM
Ruby and Sun-RPC or ONC-RPC ? Shirish Joshi Ruby 0 04-07-2004 10:12 AM
lightweight server framework Chorg Java 2 01-24-2004 12:41 AM

Advertisments