Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > South Africa (Cape Town)

South Africa (Cape Town)

Einstein

Can someone please recommend the best place in Cape Town, RSA to do your
Microsoft exams.

Thanks
Albert

Cyber-Guy

When I was still back in SA, I did it at Damelin.
If you would like to, have a look at the www.vue.com site and search for a
testing centre. There should be alot of places in Cape Town that does these
tests.
Good Luck.

"Einstein" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone please recommend the best place in Cape Town, RSA to do your
> Microsoft exams.
>
> Thanks
> Albert

Einstein

Thanks

"Cyber-Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I was still back in SA, I did it at Damelin.
> If you would like to, have a look at the www.vue.com site and search for a
> testing centre. There should be alot of places in Cape Town that does

these
> tests.
> Good Luck.
>

> "Einstein" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can someone please recommend the best place in Cape Town, RSA to do your
> > Microsoft exams.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Albert

MCSE / MCSD exam cost in South Africa? Albert Truter MCSE 3 05-16-2007 04:03 PM
South Africa (Cape Town) Einstein MCSE 2 08-28-2004 05:24 PM
South Africa Turns to Open Source Tech.News Computer Support 0 08-24-2004 08:58 PM
Programmers wanted in South Africa Derek Java 0 08-10-2004 09:34 PM
MCSE / MCSD exam cost in South Africa? Albert Truter MCSD 0 10-04-2003 11:19 AM

Advertisments