Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MICROSOFT, CISCO DUMPS AVAILABLE

MICROSOFT, CISCO DUMPS AVAILABLE

ANURAG EDWARD

Hi guys

MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

Please reply back with your home postal address and I will mail you a
WENDY'S CLASSIC SINGLE AND FRIES DUMP free of charge.

"ANURAG EDWARD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi guys
>
> MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
> (E-Mail Removed) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

>MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
>(E-Mail Removed) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

I know you've heard it before, but here goes anyway....

====================
== A.S.S F.U.C.K.E.R ==
====================

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>Please reply back with your home postal address and I will mail you a
>WENDY'S CLASSIC SINGLE AND FRIES DUMP free of charge.

ummm nice!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

anees

i want the detail of cisco and its documentation

>i want the detail of cisco and its documentation

you are too stupid

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hermit Dave

lmao