Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-300

70-300

MCSD Boton

Hi,
I have to take 70-300 test to become MCSD. I have allready
taken 4 tests. I want to know that how difficult is this
test. I have been doing .net stuff for last two years and
have more than 7 years of experience in Microsoft related
technologies.
If anyone can share his/her experience about 70-300, that
would be great.

Thanks in advance for reply.

>I want to know that how difficult is this
>test. I have been doing .net stuff for last two years and
>have more than 7 years of experience in Microsoft related
>technologies.

If you understand software development and have a basic understanding
of microsoft tools and technologies, the exam will be a breeze.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3