Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > problem about sovling definition conflict when porting

problem about sovling definition conflict when porting

Zhenhuan Du

Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Zhenhuan Du said:
>
>> CBFalconer wrote:

>>> Works fine from here. Try it again. Let me know.
>>>

>> Hi, I failed again to access "http://cbfalconer.home.att.net/download ".

> And I just succeeded again. Sounds like a problem at your end.
>
>> I was using firefox 2.0 and got following message:

> Then try using Konqueror or Galeon or Netscape or lynx or Opera.

thanks for your help .Using a proxy works fine now.

Zhenhuan Du

Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Zhenhuan Du said:
>
>> CBFalconer wrote:
>>> <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net/download/>

>> The link given above seems dead , I couldn't access it .

> Works fine here. Give it another go.

ok ,Access using an proxy worked .

CBFalconer

Zhenhuan Du wrote:
> Richard Heathfield wrote:
>> Zhenhuan Du said:
>>> The link given above seems dead , I couldn't access it .

>> Works fine here. Give it another go.

> ok ,Access using an proxy worked .

> Name: duzhenhuan.vcf
> duzhenhuan.vcf Type: VCard (text/x-vcard)
> Encoding: base64

Glad to hear it. I just cancelled an e-mail to you. BTW, the
VCard thing is basically an attachment, and a nuisance in Usenet.
It may cause your articles to be destroyed in some usenet servers.

If your problems were due to some sort of regulatory interference
the email might have been intercepted also.

Let me know if id2id solves your original problem. Use the address
below, the one in the zip file is obsolete. Note that I have never
gotten around to incorporating various warnings, although the data
structure has provisions.

<http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>