Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Can C be used to do OOP?

Can C be used to do OOP?

dr.hrchen@gmail.com

Just native C.

Laurent Deniau

> Just native C.

Yes.

You can take a look to:
http://cern.ch/laurent.deniau/html/oopc.html

a+, ld.

Martin Ambuhl

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Just native C.

Yes, it can.
This is an old, tired topic. If you check the archives at Google
groups, you will find many posts telling how to do it. Further, if you
use the Google search engine, you will find several websites about how
to do it. Come to think of it, any self-respecting civilized person
would have done that *before* posting a question like yours. Why didn't
you?

jaysome

On 7 Dec 2006 00:44:05 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Just native C.

Of course it can.

#include <stdio.h>

static void C_doing_OOP(void);
int main(void)
{
C_doing_OOP();
return 0;
}

static void C_doing_OOP(void)
{
printf("This is native C_doing_OOP\n");
}

CBFalconer

jaysome wrote:
> On 7 Dec 2006 00:44:05 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> Just native C.

> Of course it can.
>
> #include <stdio.h>
>
> static void C_doing_OOP(void);