Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > waht is kernel programs

waht is kernel programs

Manash

hi
I am manash I want to know how can i write good kernel programming on
linux plat form using C language

Thanks

Tom St Denis

Manash wrote:
> hi
> I am manash I want to know how can i write good kernel programming on
> linux plat form using C language

You want to write a kernel? Or add on to an existing one?

Me thinks you should stick to userspace and learn C first.

Tom

santosh

Manash wrote:
> hi
> I am manash I want to know how can i write good kernel programming on
> linux plat form using C language

This is off-topic here, try alt.os.development and comp.programming

MQ

Manash wrote:
> hi
> I am manash I want to know how can i write good kernel programming on
> linux plat form using C language
>
> Thanks

If your writing an OS try alt.os.development. If you want to
contribute something to Linux, try comp.os.linux.development.system

MQ