Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Durability

Durability

me@privacy.net

Which is the best battery?

bongo

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Which is the best battery?

depends whay it is for.
lots of batts for lots of reasons.

CBFalconer

> Which is the best battery?

Cross posting to 11 newsgroups, especially without setting
follow-ups, is offensive, rude, and foolish.

<http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>

Richard Heathfield

CBFalconer said:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>> Which is the best battery?

> Cross posting to 11 newsgroups, especially without setting
> follow-ups, is offensive, rude, and foolish.

Talking to bots is pretty dumb too, Chuck.

It's just a lowlife testing his spamming software. Brace yourself for the
flood.

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

CBFalconer

Richard Heathfield wrote:
> CBFalconer said:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>>
>>> Which is the best battery?

>> Cross posting to 11 newsgroups, especially without setting
>> follow-ups, is offensive, rude, and foolish.

> Talking to bots is pretty dumb too, Chuck.
>
> It's just a lowlife testing his spamming software. Brace
> yourself for the flood.

It has been harassing other newsgroups too. I don't believe it to
be a bot.

<http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>