Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > To Make Assembelly language program

To Make Assembelly language program

VijayJaiswal

How can i make and execute assembelly language programes in c language.
I have not make a single assembelly program yet, so please give a small
example. Also mension all the instructions necessary, so that i can
make and execute assembely language programme on c compiler.

Malcolm

"VijayJaiswal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> How can i make and execute assembelly language programes in c language.
> I have not make a single assembelly program yet, so please give a small
> example. Also mension all the instructions necessary, so that i can
> make and execute assembely language programme on c compiler.

Most C compilers provide an "asm" or __asm or similar keyword as an
extension.

However the details of how to use it are specific to your particular
compiler.
--
www.personal.leeds.ac.uk/~bgy1mm
freeware games to download.

jacob navia

VijayJaiswal wrote:
> How can i make and execute assembelly language programes in c language.

Your compiler's documentation tells you how to do it.

> I have not make a single assembelly program yet, so please give a small
> example.

Do your own homework. Since you say:

I have not make a single assembelly program yet

this means that you do not know at all assembly, i.e. you are a student
that should answer a homework question.

Also mension all the instructions necessary, so that i can
> make and execute assembely language programme on c compiler.

You can't execute anything in the c compiler.

junky_fellow@yahoo.co.in

On Nov 25, 1:43 pm, "VijayJaiswal" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> How can i make and execute assembelly language programes in c language.
> I have not make a single assembelly program yet, so please give a small
> example. Also mension all the instructions necessary, so that i can
> make and execute assembely language programme on c compiler.

why dont you start with some simple processor (like 8085). There are
a lots of good books available on 8085 architecture and its assembly
programming.

Chris Thomasson

http://appcore.home.comcast.net/

santosh

VijayJaiswal wrote:
> How can i make and execute assembelly language programes in c language.
> I have not make a single assembelly program yet, so please give a small
> example. Also mension all the instructions necessary, so that i can
> make and execute assembely language programme on c compiler.

If you don't know assembly yet, then learn it first. Until then stay
away from inline assembly. For x86 assembly, look at:

http://www.drpaulcarter.com/pcasm/
http://webster.cs.ucr.edu/

jacob navia

Chris Thomasson wrote:
> http://appcore.home.comcast.net/

?????
What has THAT to do with the subject?

I do not understand the connection...

jacob navia

santosh wrote:
> VijayJaiswal wrote:
>
>>How can i make and execute assembelly language programes in c language.
>>I have not make a single assembelly program yet, so please give a small
>>example. Also mension all the instructions necessary, so that i can
>>make and execute assembely language programme on c compiler.

> If you don't know assembly yet, then learn it first.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!

"I do not know how to drive a car. Please tell me (with examples)
how can I win the F1 race so that I can impress my girlfriend"

Chris Thomasson

"jacob navia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45683ece$0$25948$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Chris Thomasson wrote:
>> http://appcore.home.comcast.net/

> ?????
> What has THAT to do with the subject?
>
> I do not understand the connection...

Humm. It shows you how to create C API from a assembly language library. It
shows how to use assembly from C.

Is that not helpful to you? It has full source code for the assembly and the
C.

Malcolm

"santosh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> VijayJaiswal wrote:
>> How can i make and execute assembelly language programes in c language.
>> I have not make a single assembelly program yet, so please give a small
>> example. Also mension all the instructions necessary, so that i can
>> make and execute assembely language programme on c compiler.

> If you don't know assembly yet, then learn it first. Until then stay
> away from inline assembly. For x86 assembly, look at:

That's not necessarily good advice.
A C compiler will give you IO facilities that make it much easier to write a
trivial assembler routine. For instance, an assembly program to add two
numbers together is no good unless you can see the result.

A language-agnostic language Ed Java 24 03-27-2006 08:19 PM
How to make the program connect to next IP address without exiting program, if the current connection fail?? Abby C Programming 1 08-29-2003 03:08 AM

Advertisments