Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > clear mcse,ccna any other it exams with 100% passing gaurantee

clear mcse,ccna any other it exams with 100% passing gaurantee

sachin soni

Hi my dear friends
i have a offer for u. i m giving u 100% passing gaurantee on any it
exams like mcse,mcsd,mcdba,ccna,ccnp,ccie,oracle,jawa,sun and many
other certifications.if intrested then mail me at
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) please do not reply on this mail

>i have a offer for u. i m giving u 100% passing gaurantee on any it
>exams like mcse,mcsd,mcdba,ccna,ccnp,ccie,oracle,jawa,sun and many
>other certifications.if intrested then mail me at
>(E-Mail Removed) please do not reply on this mail

why should we rely to (E-Mail Removed) ? What if I don't
want to reply to (E-Mail Removed) , and instead want to
reply to some other email address other than
(E-Mail Removed) . Is (E-Mail Removed) is real
address or is (E-Mail Removed) a false address? So how can
we be sure about (E-Mail Removed) ?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Eric

sachin soni wrote:

> Hi my dear friends
> i have a offer for u. i m giving u 100% passing gaurantee on any it
> exams like mcse,mcsd,mcdba,ccna,ccnp,ccie,oracle,jawa,sun and many
> other certifications.if intrested then mail me at
> (E-Mail Removed) please do not reply on this mail

The best guarantee is to let people get your guide first without any
payment up front, then let them study and take the test. If they pass
the first time, then they have to pay you.

Eric

Gavin S

What are you a moron? How could you possibly guarantee
someone could pass the test.. You cant! I'll bet my Mom
wouldnt be able to pass it no matter how much info you
gave her. Shoot, even if you gave her the answers. Why
dont you check this out:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ram/piracy.asp

JaR

Gavin S wrote:

> What are you a moron?

No, it's a spammer. Spammers are stupid. Spammers are also liars. What
else can we explain for you?

JaR
Expository Thug

Schfooge

"sachin soni" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi my dear friends
> i have a offer for u. i m giving u 100% passing gaurantee on any it
> exams like mcse,mcsd,mcdba,ccna,ccnp,ccie,oracle,jawa,sun and many
> other certifications.

Great! I need to pass my Jawa exam quickly before the upcoming Star Wars DVD
release. Oo-tain-eee!

Eric

Schfooge wrote:

> Great! I need to pass my Jawa exam quickly before the upcoming Star
> Wars DVD release. Oo-tain-eee!

Some people think the .NET tests were designed on other planets. Maybe
you should watch the DVD first!

Eric

>Some people think the .NET tests were designed on other planets

no. However, they were designed by people who do not work in the real
world!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3