Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > anyone got access to these testking exams?

anyone got access to these testking exams?

ad

JaR

No, but I'm sure I can find a shovel around here somewhere.

JaR
Courteous Thug

Your ma has 'em, I won't tell you where she keep's 'em though.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3