Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > please give me logic of how to merge two sorted link list

please give me logic of how to merge two sorted link list

incredible

how to merge two sorted link list

Richard Heathfield

incredible said:

> how to merge two sorted link list

Put all the nodes from one list into the right places in the other list.

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

jacob navia

incredible a écrit :
> how to merge two sorted link list

Incredible!
You do not know how to make that simple homework?