Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Show your patriotism

Show your patriotism

Helper

Be patriotic - Buy vouchers from 100% American company
Amazon.com NOT FROM INDIANS who run GetCertified4Less.com

http://tinyurl.com/3eyjq

- Helper

Eric

Helper wrote:

> Be patriotic - Buy vouchers from 100% American company
> Amazon.com NOT FROM INDIANS who run GetCertified4Less.com
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3eyjq
>
> - Helper

Wouldn't you be more patriotic if you didn't SPAM us?

You're taking away from our productivity and hurting our economy.

Eric

Patriotism Robert Baer C++ 35 11-12-2007 03:29 PM
Show your patriotism ! Helper MCSA 6 08-31-2004 11:05 PM
Command "show run" does not show all interfaces Peter Jonas Cisco 3 01-05-2004 12:13 AM
Ruby Patriotism: Python+XML v. Ruby+YAML why the lucky stiff Ruby 3 10-10-2003 10:25 AM

Advertisments