Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > HELP

Reply
 
 
dzemo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-10-2004
Can anyone tell me is real questions on real exam is similar to 157
questions that come with Mike Gunderloy 70-306 book on CD (or harder or
easier). Is
there same questions in exam and book?
thx



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-11-2004
>Can anyone tell me is real questions on real exam is similar to 157
>questions that come with Mike Gunderloy 70-306 book on CD (or harder or
>easier). Is
>there same questions in exam and book?


maybe you would like the actual Q+A's for the real exam?

It may come as tincy wincy shock to you, but in the real IT world, you
need to be able to perform task's that are somewhat more complex than
memorizing the answers to questions.

Learn and understand the topics and have confidence in your own
ability.

Ping Eric - yet another example of what I rattle on about!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Eric
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-11-2004
The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:

> Ping Eric - yet another example of what I rattle on about!!!


The thing that bugs me is that I answer this kind of question all the
time. Nobody reads the other posts before posting their own question.

My fingers get tired of answering the same questions all the time.

Eric
 
Reply With Quote
 
dzemo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-11-2004
i don't have time to read older posts to see if there is a discusion on thei
theme. But i read and study realy hard and i don't wanna memorize the
questions but i just wont to know for me i'm not sure will i pass the exam.
Just asking so if don't want to answer properlly don't answer at all

<Eric> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
>
> > Ping Eric - yet another example of what I rattle on about!!!

>
> The thing that bugs me is that I answer this kind of question all the
> time. Nobody reads the other posts before posting their own question.
>
> My fingers get tired of answering the same questions all the time.
>
> Eric



 
Reply With Quote
 
The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-11-2004
>But i read and study realy hard and i don't wanna memorize the
>questions


yeah right

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
dzemo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-11-2004
yeah, and u act like that u have old the knowladge of world. Why than u even
bother to answer if it is somthing stupid. just don't answer
"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >But i read and study realy hard and i don't wanna memorize the
> >questions

>
> yeah right
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3



 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-11-2004
dzemo wrote:
> yeah, and u act like that u have old the knowladge of world. Why than u even
> bother to answer if it is somthing stupid. just don't answer


Ye flipping Ghods.

JaR
Appalled Thug
 
Reply With Quote
 
The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-11-2004
>yeah, and u act like that u have old the knowladge of world. Why than u even
>bother to answer if it is somthing stupid. just don't answer


well that's rich coming from someone with an even worse command of the
english language than I - I guess you must be a mexican.

Anyway, I now see why you have such little confidence in yourself and
in your ability to take a [very] simple exam..

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
Pollux
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-11-2004
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, The Poster
Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> says...
> >yeah, and u act like that u have old the knowladge of world. Why than u even
> >bother to answer if it is somthing stupid. just don't answer

>
> well that's rich coming from someone with an even worse command of the
> english language than I - I guess you must be a mexican.


I gotta say I was surprised by that answer coming from you. Especially
since it appears he's from Bosnia.

>
> Anyway, I now see why you have such little confidence in yourself and
> in your ability to take a [very] simple exam..


Presumably because he's Mexican?
 
Reply With Quote
 
dzemo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-14-2004
i just want to tell you and "It may come as tincy wincy shock to you" but i
pass with 850 score.

"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >yeah, and u act like that u have old the knowladge of world. Why than u

even
> >bother to answer if it is somthing stupid. just don't answer

>
> well that's rich coming from someone with an even worse command of the
> english language than I - I guess you must be a mexican.
>
> Anyway, I now see why you have such little confidence in yourself and
> in your ability to take a [very] simple exam..
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help Help Help Pentax S5i Help needed (Please) The Martian Digital Photography 14 06-20-2008 07:56 AM
HELP - HELP - HELP =?Utf-8?B?S2ltb24gSWZhbnRpZGlz?= ASP .Net 4 03-09-2006 12:46 PM
HELP WANTED HELP WANTED HELP WANTED Harvey ASP .Net 1 07-16-2004 01:12 PM
HELP WANTED HELP WANTED HELP WANTED Harvey ASP .Net 0 07-16-2004 10:00 AM
HELP! HELP! HELP! Opening Web Application Project Error =?Utf-8?B?dHJlbGxvdzQyMg==?= ASP .Net 0 02-20-2004 05:16 PM



Advertisments