Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Logisys Double CCFL Fan Kit @ ThinkComputers.org

Logisys Double CCFL Fan Kit @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Well My future's so bright I gotta wear shades... Ok, now I'm showing my age here because not many of you got that I bet. Any who... Today you get blinded by the light; we have for your viewing pleasure the Logisys Double CCFL Fan Kit. Logisys has become a fairly standard brand in the computer market and is known for quality products. I like lights, flash and whatever makes my case stand out from the rest at a LAN. I was excited to be getting this item for review; will it live up to my hopes and aspirations? Read on and let’s find out. Before I start let me throw in a thank you to Logisys for this fine piece of lighting.”
Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/h...reviews&id=225