Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Changing testing companies

Changing testing companies

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

Has anyone had this experience before?
I did my first test (70-315) back in November with Pearson, I just got a new job and the company is giving me vouchers to take the tests with Prometric.
I went to the whole testing scheduling process until the payment screen with Prometric and found not way to enter my MCP Id, there is an MCP Id field in this payment screen but it’s disabled, I tried to update my profile with no luck also.
I will call them tomorrow, but if anyone has gone thru this before and would like to comment it will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

Eric

Joe wrote:

> there is an MCP Id field in this payment screen but it’s
> disabled, I tried to update my profile with no luck also. I will
> call them tomorrow, but if anyone has gone thru this before and would
> like to comment it will be appreciated.

Just call them - they have very good customer service. They didn't
outsource their helpdesk like so many other companies have done.

Eric

Joe wrote...
> Has anyone had this experience before?

Yes, the same happened to me. I just e-mailed Microsoft using the address
listed at https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp/support.aspx, and they
merged my two MCP accounts in just a couple days. I even got an extra MCP
lapel pin and certificate out of the whole deal. Can't beat that.

Take care,

(A different) Eric

> I did my first test (70-315) back in November with Pearson, I just got a

new job and the company is giving me vouchers to take the tests with
Prometric.
> I went to the whole testing scheduling process until the payment screen

with Prometric and found not way to enter my MCP Id, there is an MCP Id
field in this payment screen but it's disabled, I tried to update my profile
with no luck also.
> I will call them tomorrow, but if anyone has gone thru this before and

would like to comment it will be appreciated.

> Thanks,
> Joe

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

Thanks!