Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Register Books On-line

Register Books On-line

Anthony Johnston

Hi,

Just had the MCAD/MCSD .Net Core Requirements delivered
and tried to use the link to register on line as suggested.

I got a page saying "The Wizard you are trying to access
is no longer available".

Thats a good start!

Anyway, is there a new link that anyone knows of?

Thank you, Ant

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=

Hi Anthony,

If you are registering MSPress book, try this link:
http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/register/

Hope this helps.

Bobby

"Anthony Johnston" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just had the MCAD/MCSD .Net Core Requirements delivered
> and tried to use the link to register on line as suggested.
>
> I got a page saying "The Wizard you are trying to access
> is no longer available".
>
> Thats a good start!
>
> Anyway, is there a new link that anyone knows of?
>
> Thank you, Ant

Design Patterns Books and Best Practices Books. Luis Esteban Valencia ASP .Net 4 07-01-2005 07:29 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
exchange MCSD books for security books MCSD Frank MCSE 0 01-12-2004 12:17 AM
Finished Courses, Selecting Books for Exam Preparation (List of Books) Mac MCSD 2 12-17-2003 01:48 PM

Advertisments