Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD centers

MCSD centers

Rajanish

I want to know about Microsoft certified MSCD centers in
Bangalore
If any body knows about them please inform me
Raj

JaR

Rajanish wrote:

> I want to know about Microsoft certified MSCD centers in
> Bangalore
> If any body knows about them please inform me
> Raj

I want to know about certified curry houses in Seattle. Can you help?

HAD
JaR

I reccomend Pabla Indian Cuisine on 2nd avenue downtown. The Tandori Beef is
excellent.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Rajanish wrote:
>
> > I want to know about Microsoft certified MSCD centers in
> > Bangalore
> > If any body knows about them please inform me
> > Raj

> I want to know about certified curry houses in Seattle. Can you help?
>
> HAD
> JaR

JaR

WKidd wrote:

> I reccomend Pabla Indian Cuisine on 2nd avenue downtown. The Tandori Beef is
> excellent.

Thanx! Filed away for next road trip to the wet side of the state.

JaR

Phillip H. Blanton

WKidd wrote:

> I reccomend Pabla Indian Cuisine on 2nd avenue downtown. The Tandori Beef is
> excellent.

But are they "certified" ?

>> I reccomend Pabla Indian Cuisine on 2nd avenue downtown. The Tandori Beef is
>> excellent.

>But are they "certified" ?

maybe not, but they have a $7.99 all-you-can-eat lunch time buffet!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Perhaps not, but there is a 90% chance that the guy serving your table will
be an software engineer or moonlight as a gas station attendent.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> I reccomend Pabla Indian Cuisine on 2nd avenue downtown. The Tandori

Beef is
> >> excellent.

> >But are they "certified" ?

> maybe not, but they have a $7.99 all-you-can-eat lunch time buffet!!!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>Perhaps not, but there is a 90% chance that the guy serving your table will
>be an software engineer or moonlight as a gas station attendent.

Great! I'll ask him for a few tips!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Eric

> > Perhaps not, but there is a 90% chance that the guy serving your
> > table will be an software engineer or moonlight as a gas station
> > attendent.

> Great! I'll ask him for a few tips!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

It's also a good idea to bring some code listings with you to a gas
station if you want to get a quick code review while you pump gas.

Eric

>It's also a good idea to bring some code listings with you to a gas
>station if you want to get a quick code review while you pump gas.

will do!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Security Operations Centers Gayle Finan Microsoft Certification 1 06-07-2004 01:25 AM
MCSD exam centers John NZ Computing 4 05-25-2004 03:02 AM
Re: Exam Centers Dieter Microsoft Certification 0 09-22-2003 10:19 AM
Re: Exam Centers James D. Murray Microsoft Certification 0 09-11-2003 10:32 PM
Re: tell about mcsd certificate coaching centers msnews.microsoft.com MCSD 0 09-01-2003 07:23 AM

Advertisments