Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > c sharp problem

c sharp problem

hkhellhkhell@hotmail.com

How can i declare an array in c#?

Richard Heathfield

(E-Mail Removed) said:

> How can i declare an array in c#?

extern int array[ARRAY_LEN]; /* save this line in a file called c#.c */

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

Skarmander

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> How can i declare an array in c#?

Declare it in C and transpose it by a semitone?

Failing that, Google is your friend, as is microsoft.public.dotnet.vsharp.
But don't bother them with trivial questions like these; they show you're
lazy in the bad way.

S.

clayne

Skarmander wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > How can i declare an array in c#?
> >

> Declare it in C and transpose it by a semitone?
>
> S.

Oh man, that was comedy gold.

Skarmander

clayne wrote:
> Skarmander wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> How can i declare an array in c#?
>>>

>> Declare it in C and transpose it by a semitone?
>>

> Oh man, that was comedy gold.

You don't want to know how much fun I had when C# was first announced. Oh,
the endless stream of bad puns!

Of course, the joke wears thin quickly, but then, so does one's patience at
posts like the OP's.

S.

Keith Thompson

(E-Mail Removed) writes:
> How can i declare an array in c#?

In case you didn't pick up on the sarcasm, the point being made is
that this is the wrong place to ask. C and C# are two different
languages; asking about C# here makes no more sense than asking about
Cobol.

There's probably some microsoft.* group where your question would be
topical. (Though I would think that something as fundamental as how
to declare an array should be covered in any decent book or tutorial.)