Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Software for statistical analysis

Software for statistical analysis

vincent64@yahoo.com

I am giving away (for free) my multiple regression / bootstrap / ridge
regression software(source code, in C) to anyone providing a relevant
reciprocal link. The well documented source code (worth $295) is
described at http://www.datashaping.com/software.shtml

If interested, please contact me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

vincent64@yahoo.com

Sorry, my email address is vincentg at datashaping.com.