Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > The following photo is all the explanation you need:

http://www.cumshots.com/ann1.jpg

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:sKeLc.68493$od7.53923@pd7tw3no...
> Are you 18-35? Have a good look? Keep in shape? Want to make some extra

cash?
> Download our application form here and we will send you more details on

how your face can make you up to $4,000 a week.
> http://theparadise.x-y.net/ApplicationForm.zip

ygnqfsroibbxcduwwggkzqqkpmtmiujgvewxzdvcvcvofqiwgu jqrqripffijuggucqityvgrlbe
qpvblfeygffdepvsduffi

Jtyc

> The following photo is all the explanation you need:

That link frightens me. Someone else click it and let me know.

>The following photo is all the explanation you need:

I hope this is not taken from the real exams!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>That link frightens me. Someone else click it and let me know.

ask kat to do it!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

> ask kat to do it!

Do women look at that kind of stuff?

TechGeekPro

On Jul 20, 2004 "Jtyc" blathered:

>> The following photo is all the explanation you need:

> That link frightens me. Someone else click it and let me know.

It is what it says it is. Move along. There's nothing to see here...

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

>Do women look at that kind of stuff?

Kat does as she's often in the pics (just kidding!!!!).

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3