Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Urgent Requirement fro MCSD Trainer

Urgent Requirement fro MCSD Trainer

Raman

Hi
We are a MS CTEC situated in Gurgaon. We have an urgent
requirement for a MCSD Trainer.This is a wonderful
opportunity since we would be sponsoring your MCT.In case
if anybody is interested, send your CV to
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or call at +919899023782 ASAP.
Bye
Raman