Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Security exams

Security exams

=?Utf-8?B?Ukxvc2tp?=

MS has just released the developers security exams. I think that security is going to get bigger and bigger and thus any training/experience/certification in security is going to be big.

Currently MS treats these exams as electives. I would suggest that they create a new "MCSD.Net - Security" certification that requires one of these exams. It doesn't quite sound right: "MCSD.net and I passed the Security exam."

Perhaps they might require some other exam such as the MCSE security exam or Security+.

What do people think?

Russ