Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Time Limits

Time Limits

Raj

Hi all,

Can anyone please let me know whether there is any time
limit for completing MCAD &
MCSD certifications?

I mean suppose I have appeared for my first exam in MCAD,
do I need to complete
the pending 2 exams of MCAD within some time limit?

Also, after completing MCAD, if I want to go for MCSD, do
i need to complete the
pending 2 exams of MCSD within some time limit?

Thanks in advance.

Raj

Raja

Replied in MCAD group. Please don't cross-post !

- Raja.

Cindy, why have you not answered this poor mans question!!!

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:31:36 -0700, "Raj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Can anyone please let me know whether there is any time
>limit for completing MCAD &
>MCSD certifications?
>
>I mean suppose I have appeared for my first exam in MCAD,
>do I need to complete
>the pending 2 exams of MCAD within some time limit?
>
>Also, after completing MCAD, if I want to go for MCSD, do
>i need to complete the
>pending 2 exams of MCSD within some time limit?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Raj

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3