Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Objectives on C and C++

Objectives on C and C++

rudranee@gmail.com

hello,
Can ne one tell me the sites where i can solve/download objective
questions on C and C++?
I want them for preparing for interviews.

Kevin Handy

> hello,
> Can ne one tell me the sites where i can solve/download objective
> questions on C and C++?
> I want them for preparing for interviews.

If you are looking for a serious job, concentrate
on proper writing. 'i' should be capitalized, and
silly abbreviations like 'ne' make you look less
than professional.

Philip Potter

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> hello,
> Can ne one tell me the sites where i can solve/download objective
> questions on C and C++?
> I want them for preparing for interviews.

Have a look at the comp.lang.c++ FAQ, question 6.14.

Philip