Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Hi I would like to prepare .Net Certification, Need ur valuable suggesion

Hi I would like to prepare .Net Certification, Need ur valuable suggesion

Vijayakumar

Hi Everybody,

i would like to complete .net certification and
want to know the free tranning sites and downloads.

Thanks for ur help

with regards
vijay.gs