Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > WiFi Hotspot Directory now includes over 12,000 sites including Intl site!

WiFi Hotspot Directory now includes over 12,000 sites including Intl site!

Riverwalk Mobile

Greetings:

Through our latest cooperation with Boingo, Wayport, FatPort, Telus
and others we've dramatically increased the number of sites in our
Directory. The directory can be accessed on your PC,Mac, Laptop, PDA
or even an iPod!

It's free and updated monthly so please go to www.riverwalkmobile.com
to subscribe

Files Visible Over WiFi and Hard-Wired, But Won't Open Over WiFi? (PeteCresswell) Wireless Networking 2 12-29-2008 05:21 PM
Wifi Hotspot Server Ray Taylor Wireless Networking 0 12-17-2006 02:52 AM
wifi hotspot NotMe Computer Support 1 04-15-2005 06:05 AM
If you have a free wifi hotspot you can add it to our directory Riverwalk Mobile Cisco 0 09-21-2004 06:43 PM
Offline WiFi Hotspot Directory Riverwalk Mobile Wireless Networking 1 07-20-2004 11:09 AM

Advertisments