Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > send exam material, amerikan visa

Reply
Thread Tools

send exam material, amerikan visa

 
 
karmegam
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2004
sirs,

i karmegam finis my BA. my father is goverment employe and
i have 3 sisters to marry. i need lot of cash for that. i
like to work in softwear. pleaz tell me how to do mcad and
other certifications. i no spend money. i have no email.
pleaze send me book, sylabus and other material to my
postal address. also, tell me how to get amerikan visa.
will i get america visa after these exams ?

Kindly do the needfull.

Address :
Karmegam,
103, Oppanakara Kovil St,
Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, INDIA.

thank you all sirs,
Karmegam.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-12-2004

>> i have 3 sisters to marry. i need lot of cash for that.


Please reply back with photos of your sisters. If you agree to let me marry
all three, I will consider sponsoring your visa.

WKidd

"karmegam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2a83d01c466c7$8c4406d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> sirs,
>
> i karmegam finis my BA. my father is goverment employe and
> i have 3 sisters to marry. i need lot of cash for that. i
> like to work in softwear. pleaz tell me how to do mcad and
> other certifications. i no spend money. i have no email.
> pleaze send me book, sylabus and other material to my
> postal address. also, tell me how to get amerikan visa.
> will i get america visa after these exams ?
>
> Kindly do the needfull.
>
> Address :
> Karmegam,
> 103, Oppanakara Kovil St,
> Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
>
> thank you all sirs,
> Karmegam.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-17-2004
>Please reply back with photos of your sisters. If you agree to let me marry
>all three, I will consider sponsoring your visa.


.... and allow you to sell them into slavery.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-17-2004
Back under the bridge now, you hear me? right now.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 14:47:51 -0700, "karmegam"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>sirs,
>
>i karmegam finis my BA. my father is goverment employe and
>i have 3 sisters to marry. i need lot of cash for that. i
>like to work in softwear. pleaz tell me how to do mcad and
>other certifications. i no spend money. i have no email.
>pleaze send me book, sylabus and other material to my
>postal address. also, tell me how to get amerikan visa.
>will i get america visa after these exams ?
>
>Kindly do the needfull.
>
>Address :
>Karmegam,
>103, Oppanakara Kovil St,
>Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
>
>thank you all sirs,
>Karmegam.



Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
send exam material, amerikan visa karmegam MCAD 4 07-13-2004 08:57 AM
send exam material, amerikan visa karmegam MCSE 18 07-12-2004 08:04 PM
send exam material, amerikan visa karmegam Microsoft Certification 2 07-11-2004 11:42 AM
send exam material, amerikan visa karmegam MCSA 0 07-10-2004 09:48 PM



Advertisments