Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > How many questions are there for 70-305

How many questions are there for 70-305

Raj

How many questions are there for 70-305 and what is the
pass score

=?Utf-8?B?RGlhbmE=?=

It's different for everyone. Somewhere around 50-60 questions and you need 700 to pass.

I just took it yesterday and I had 43 questions. (I passed, too! )

-diana

"Raj" wrote:

> How many questions are there for 70-305 and what is the
> pass score

Jazz

I'm going to take the test next week. So please help to
answer the question!

I was wondering if this test is a Computer Adaptive Test
or conventional test. Also in the test, am I allowed to
modify the answers of the previous questions? Say I am
answering question #20 now, can I return to #5 and change
the answer for #5 ?

84HEROS

Hello,

When i taked this exam two months ago, it was a conventional test.

And in this case, you can modify your answers

Regards

Cédric

"Jazz" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:2a63301c46683$061f4cc0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm going to take the test next week. So please help to
> answer the question!
>
> I was wondering if this test is a Computer Adaptive Test
> or conventional test. Also in the test, am I allowed to
> modify the answers of the previous questions? Say I am
> answering question #20 now, can I return to #5 and change
> the answer for #5 ?

Can u tell me what all did you prepare with for the exam.
I mean book, tests ? etc

thanks

=?Utf-8?B?VmlwdWwgUGF0ZWw=?=

Hi,

In the computer based test offered by Vue and Prometric, you can change the answer until you do the final submit. Once finally submitted, you can no longer change
--
Regards
Vipul Patel (MCAD)

"Jazz" wrote:

> I'm going to take the test next week. So please help to
> answer the question!
>
> I was wondering if this test is a Computer Adaptive Test
> or conventional test. Also in the test, am I allowed to
> modify the answers of the previous questions? Say I am
> answering question #20 now, can I return to #5 and change
> the answer for #5 ?

Jazz

What do you mean final submit? Do you mean the final
submit for this particular test? or Do you mean the final
submit for the WHOLE test?
Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?VmlwdWwgUGF0ZWw=?=

This particular test
--

"Jazz" wrote:

> What do you mean final submit? Do you mean the final
> submit for this particular test? or Do you mean the final
> submit for the WHOLE test?
> Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?RGlhbmE=?=

I read the Exam Cram 2 book for 70-305 and did the practice tests that came with it. You can usually buy it on Amazon for around $20.

I also did a couple of the cheap exams at http://www.walshsw.com/MSCertificationExams.aspx just for some extra questions the day before I took the test.

Read the book, learn the material, make sure you can answer all the questions in the book - and you'll do fine. I thought the test was hard but I ended up getting an 867. It only took me about 3 weeks to prepare for it.

-diana