Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD

Marie

Does anyone knows what are some good Microsoft classes or
books for someone who's starting to obtain a MCSD
certification

>Does anyone knows what are some good Microsoft classes or
>books for someone who's starting to obtain a MCSD
>certification

ping Cindy....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Cindy Winegarden

In news: 290a901c4644b$21ad5930$(E-Mail Removed),
Marie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Does anyone knows what are some good Microsoft classes or
> books for someone who's starting to obtain a MCSD
> certification

Hi Marie,

You haven't said which language you're most familiar with - VB or C#. You
haven't said which part of the world you're in if you're looking for live
classes.

The "good books" question is posted often enough here that a search at
groups.google.com with "book" and the number of the exam should bring up
lots of leads. Also, if you scroll down and look through messages for the
last month or so you'll see a lot of information that you'll find helpful.

The Microsoft Learning site,
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...entsdotnet.asp, has the
ID numbers of Microsoft classes that pertain to each of the exams, although
the class isn't guaranteed to cover all of the information you'll need for
the exam. Links on that page for each class take you to a page that allows
you to search for training centers that offer the courses. That's no
guarantee that they're good instructors though.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

=?Utf-8?B?SGFpYm8=?=

I read Microsoft.net Core Requirements, and I got MCSD.net last year. It includes four books:
MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing WIndows-Based Applications with
Microsoft Visual Basic .NET, and Microsoft Visual C# .NET/ Matthew A. Stoecker with
Microsoft Corporation. --2nd ed.
p. cm.
First ed. was entered under title. c2002.
Includes index.
ISBN 0-7356-1926-3
You can search more about these books online.

--
Joseph Shine=Haibo Shi
Early Achiever Microsoft Certified Solution Developer for Microsoft.net

I like solving problems, and making friends.

MCSD vs MCSD.net Maria MCSD 0 07-18-2003 09:26 PM
MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments