Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > What is your opinion of this self study package?

What is your opinion of this self study package?

I have a 6.0 MCSD and some experience with VS.NET. Below is a link to a self
study package. What is your opinion of the study material, MS NFR and the
value of the package?

http://www.quantumbooks.com/package/mcsd.htm

Tim

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

I cant post my own strings so I am hijacking this one for a quick question.
I have noticed that some of these exams have a lot of overlapping information. I am just about ready for one but am contemplating waiting and studying the other that is similar, thus I might have more re-enforced study time for both tests. Does that sound like a good strategy or just take each one when ready. Specifically I am referring to the C# with web applications and the XML web services.

Thanks and sorry for this side question but I think it might help others

"Tim23" wrote:

> I have a 6.0 MCSD and some experience with VS.NET. Below is a link to a self
> study package. What is your opinion of the study material, MS NFR and the
> value of the package?
>
> http://www.quantumbooks.com/package/mcsd.htm
>
> Tim

>I have a 6.0 MCSD and some experience with VS.NET. Below is a link to a self
>study package. What is your opinion of the study material, MS NFR and the
>value of the package?
>
>http://www.quantumbooks.com/package/mcsd.htm

In a nut shell, a complete waste of money. The ms press [mcsd
training] books are utter crap and don't even make good primmer's.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3