Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: Doing exams in multiple countries

Re: Doing exams in multiple countries

anand kumar

You should check out these sites for further clarification.

Microsoft | Learning - Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...aq/default.asp

Six Steps to Certification
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.asp

My understanding is that you can take the exams around the world,
at either Pearson Vue or Prometric testing centers.

Once you've completed an exam, the testing center automatically
forwards your test score to Microsoft. As soon as you pass any
Microsoft exam, you achieve MCP status. Once you've passed all the
required exams, you are certified.

Good Luck.

Anand Kumar
http://www.kalistii.com/kalistii_labs/

Derek M. A. Lee-Wo wrote:
> I am about to embark on doing the MCSD certification, but I've never

done
> any kind of certification in the past and had a few questions:
>
> - I work for a US company, but I'm temporarily stationed in the UK.

I will
> be returning to the US permanently at the end of September. Can I do

the
> first exam in the UK, and then do the rest in the US?
>
> - This is really part of a bigger question....how does Microsoft know

when
> I've completed all the exams and can be certified? Do the test

centers tell
> Microsoft? Do I have "register" with Microsoft so they know I'm

pursuing
> the certification and they would automatically detect when I've done

the
> exams? Do I just do all the tests then "apply" to Microsoft to get

the
> certification?
>
> Thanks
> Derek

countries and related cities database...? Onur Bozkurt ASP .Net 3 02-27-2009 12:21 PM
Can Vonage et al be used FROM foreign countries? Ramon F Herrera Cisco 11 07-06-2005 12:02 AM
Use validator to validate date in distinct countries Fernando Lopes ASP .Net 2 11-19-2004 07:45 PM
List of countries Wally ASP .Net 4 08-15-2004 05:50 AM
Doing exams in multiple countries Derek M. A. Lee-Wo MCSD 4 07-06-2004 04:02 PM

Advertisments