Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > PLEASE HELP - Producer consumer implementation in C

PLEASE HELP - Producer consumer implementation in C

cpptutor2000@yahoo.com

Could someone please help me? I am looking for a C language
implementation of the producer consumer model. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

pemo

> Could someone please help me? I am looking for a C language
> implementation of the producer consumer model. Any help would be
> greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sounds like a pattern - do you mean /abstract factory/?

--
==============
Not a pedant

Tom St Denis

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Could someone please help me? I am looking for a C language
> implementation of the producer consumer model. Any help would be
> greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

Homework much?

Tom

Jack Klein

On 1 Aug 2006 09:16:45 -0700, "(E-Mail Removed)"

> Could someone please help me? I am looking for a C language
> implementation of the producer consumer model. Any help would be
> greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

This is a language discussion group, not a sources wanted group. Have
you googled it? I got "about 117,000" hits.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

Christopher Benson-Manica

> Could someone please help me? I am looking for a C language
> implementation of the producer consumer model. Any help would be
> greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

(GIYF, or you might try comp.programming.threads.)

Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c. Please visit

http://c-faq.com