Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Requirements for MS Certification for DOTNET

Requirements for MS Certification for DOTNET

Vishwanath YR

Hi,
I am a Computer Science and Engineering student from
India. I want to take up the MS Certification Exam for
DOTNET. Is it a necessary condition for me to have a
working experience to take up this exam?
Or is it enough if I have the experiece in developing
solutions using DOTNET technology?
Please help!

Cindy Winegarden

In news: 24acd01c45f97$699b1c90$(E-Mail Removed),
Vishwanath YR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> ...Is it a necessary condition for me to have a
> working experience to take up this exam?
> Or is it enough if I have the experiece in developing
> solutions ...

Hi Vishwanath,

There are no requirements to take the exams - your mother could register
for, and take the exam(s) you are considering. One could concieveably pass
the exams with only reading books and working with the examples. Your
experience will help you as you prepare for the exam(s). Good luck!

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

>I want to take up the MS Certification Exam for
>DOTNET. Is it a necessary condition for me to have a
>working experience to take up this exam?

unfortunately not.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Eric

Vishwanath YR wrote:

> Hi,
> I am a Computer Science and Engineering student from
> India. I want to take up the MS Certification Exam for
> DOTNET. Is it a necessary condition for me to have a
> working experience to take up this exam?
> Or is it enough if I have the experiece in developing
> solutions using DOTNET technology?
> Please help!

Vikram

Its not a necessity and IMHO being a Computer Science student, you will find
learning and passing the
exam easy.

Good Luck,
Vikram

"Vishwanath YR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:24acd01c45f97$699b1c90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I am a Computer Science and Engineering student from
> India. I want to take up the MS Certification Exam for
> DOTNET. Is it a necessary condition for me to have a
> working experience to take up this exam?
> Or is it enough if I have the experiece in developing
> solutions using DOTNET technology?
> Please help!

>you will find
>learning and passing the