Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > VC++

Ken

The VC++6 exams are scheduled for discontinuation on June
30. I don't see any VC++.NET exams offered. Is Microsoft
phasing out VC++?

>The VC++6 exams are scheduled for discontinuation on June
>30. I don't see any VC++.NET exams offered. Is Microsoft
>phasing out VC++?

no

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

techie

MS were hard-selling their new development language C# over VC++. They now
realise that people still want to use VC++. Hence, in the next release of
Visual Studio VC++ receives quite a lot of updates. MS won't be phasing out
VC++ for a while.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >The VC++6 exams are scheduled for discontinuation on June
> >30. I don't see any VC++.NET exams offered. Is Microsoft
> >phasing out VC++?

> no
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?S2Vu?=

So, has MS given any indication of introducing a VC++ exam in the future?

"techie" wrote:

> MS were hard-selling their new development language C# over VC++. They now
> realise that people still want to use VC++. Hence, in the next release of
> Visual Studio VC++ receives quite a lot of updates. MS won't be phasing out
> VC++ for a while.
>

> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >The VC++6 exams are scheduled for discontinuation on June
> > >30. I don't see any VC++.NET exams offered. Is Microsoft
> > >phasing out VC++?

> > no
> >
> > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>So, has MS given any indication of introducing a VC++ exam in the future?

no.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3