Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > learnkey for MCSD...advice?

learnkey for MCSD...advice?

gd

a friend of mine recommended learnkey training for mcad
or mcsd. I have 5 years experience as msft developer
already. I know it would be hard for me to sit down with
a 500 page book. I need something hands on and visual.
Does anyone have any experience with these or other cbt
materials? would u recommend?

Eric

gd wrote:

> a friend of mine recommended learnkey training for mcad
> or mcsd. I have 5 years experience as msft developer
> already. I know it would be hard for me to sit down with
> a 500 page book. I need something hands on and visual.
> Does anyone have any experience with these or other cbt
> materials? would u recommend?

I have heard that this is good, but it's expensive.

http://learnvisualstudio.net is reasonably good for the money. It's
much cheaper than learnkey. But it doesn't specifically target
certification.

Eric

LearnKey's Cisco CCSP CBT asdf Cisco 1 06-06-2007 04:44 PM
Re: Trascenders/Learnkey/CbtNuggets/ExamGear felix7 Microsoft Certification 0 12-09-2004 01:20 PM
6-CDs Learnkey Training for Windows XP Pro. 70-270 Test Julian Microsoft Certification 0 07-31-2004 01:03 PM
LearnKey's Hacking Revealed CBT Terence Lee Cisco 0 02-05-2004 08:46 AM
Re: LEARNKEY MCSE 2K CD SET 4 Sale (CHEAP!!!!) xyz2869 Microsoft Certification 0 12-08-2003 05:00 PM

Advertisments