Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Which vendor for test should I choose?

Which vendor for test should I choose?

Troels

Hi.

I'm about to sign up for the 70-316 test.
Where I live, I can choose between 2 places to take the
test. One place use Prometric and the other use
Pearson/Vue.
I've earlier taken a test with Prometric, and I liked it.
However geographically it is easier to get to the other
place that uses Pearson/Vue.
My question is: how different (if at all) are the tests
from the vendors?
Is it only the system that differs (contaning the exact
same questions) or is it the questions them selves that
are different?
Are they equal in complexity?

Regards Troels

Matt Hawley

Troels,

You should find no difference in the complexitiy or questions of the test based on which center. The environment or testing program may differ, but I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem.

Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET
http://www.eworldui.net

nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd/<1f6db01c4584b$d136fd90$(E-Mail Removed)>