Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Data structures

Data structures

Sidhu

Hai,

I m sidhu. I like to know the applications of Data structures in real
time programming field.

Can you help me?

Yours
Sidhu.

Skarmander

Sidhu wrote:
> Hai,
>
> I m sidhu. I like to know the applications of Data structures in real
> time programming field.
>
> Can you help me?

The short answer is no.

The long answer is: find a newsgroup that's relevant to your question, and
post there instead. comp.lang.c, which deals with questions about the use of
the C programming language, isn't one. If you wanted to implement some data
structure in C, that would be relevant.

S.

Neil

Sidhu wrote:
> Hai,
>
> I m sidhu. I like to know the applications of Data structures in real
> time programming field.
>
> Can you help me?
>
> Yours
> Sidhu.

The same as any other Programming Field. Real Time is not special in
that regard.

Note: the Question is also off topic. A strange homework question indeed.

Type Casting IPv4 and IPv6 structures to Generic Structures tweak C Programming 14 06-11-2004 02:43 PM
data structures in java reference learningjava Java 3 10-16-2003 07:31 AM
Data Structures help MIke Beam Java 5 10-14-2003 09:53 AM
sharing complex data structures between threads in mod_perl2 Dennis Gavrilov Perl 1 07-24-2003 07:22 AM

Advertisments