Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Passed 70-300 today

Passed 70-300 today

nileblitz

Scored 766.
Would have liked to score more... but I guess I have to
be content.

This is the first exam I took to start my MCSD.NET
crusade.... wonder which one should I choose next

Me2

Congratz,

Dependz. I would choose based on your own preferences.

I only have 70-300 left to take...

Ralph Page
MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA
"Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something
distinctive,
and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."
-- Dr. Benjamin E. Mays
"nileblitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1f6af01c45784$8ebe1ce0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Scored 766.
> Would have liked to score more... but I guess I have to
> be content.
>
> This is the first exam I took to start my MCSD.NET
> crusade.... wonder which one should I choose next

Hairy@@discussions.microsoft.com

Further to this guys, is there any order you HAVE to stick
to? It's just that I have a sql server 2000 course shortly
and am thinking of my first exam being the elective sql
server one...
Thanks

---------------

---------------
>"nileblitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

in message
>news:1f6af01c45784$8ebe1ce0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Scored 766.
>> Would have liked to score more... but I guess I have to
>> be content.
>>
>> This is the first exam I took to start my MCSD.NET
>> crusade.... wonder which one should I choose next

>.

Me2

There is no particular order in which you MUST take the exams. This fellow
took 70-300 first, which I usually suggest to be taken last. It is all a
matter of personal preference, your goals, strengths, etc.