Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Adaptive exams. How many questions.

Adaptive exams. How many questions.

Clive Mizen

A couple of years ago I read that certification exams
were to become adaptive. IE. The exam software measures
your speed and accuracy and delivers more of less
questions of varying difficulty depending on this.
I would be interested to know how many questions
candidates had to answer.

Eric

Clive Mizen wrote:

> A couple of years ago I read that certification exams
> were to become adaptive. IE. The exam software measures
> your speed and accuracy and delivers more of less
> questions of varying difficulty depending on this.
> I would be interested to know how many questions
> candidates had to answer.

On the adaptive test, there's a different number of questions depending
on how many you get right.

It's not widely used for developer tests, as far as I know.

Eric