Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MMC and SQL Server Instance

MMC and SQL Server Instance

Lord2702

Mon. June 14, 2004 10:10 PM PST

Just today, I install Microsoft MSDE 2000A, as follows at the command line:
setup INSTANCENAME="NetSDK" SAPWD="abcxyz"

The installation is successful, and I can connect to the NetSDK instance.
But I am not able to see the instance of MSDE : NetSDK in Microsoft
Management Console MMC, or with Enterprise Manager. I do not know what is
wrong.

Anybody knows how to make this instance visible in MMC ?

Appreciate your solution.