Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Problem with graphics

Problem with graphics

rchitra.r@gmail.com

I just stared using c. i have turbo c and i got a program which i tried
out.
i was getting the graphics output. but when i copied turbo c from that
system and
put it in another the graphics is not working. even the graphics demo
program in bgi folder of turbo c is not working.
please help

Richard Heathfield

> I just stared using c.

I know /that/ feeling, believe me.

> i have turbo c and i got a program which i tried out.
> i was getting the graphics output. but when i copied turbo c from that
> system and put it in another the graphics is not working. even the
> graphics demo program in bgi folder of turbo c is not working.
> please help

It's certainly possible to write Turbo C graphics programs in such a way
that they can be moved from one machine to another, but it's a tiny bit
harder than you would have expected.

Armed with the knowledge that there *is* an answer, I suggest you seek the
details of that answer in a group such as comp.os.msdos.programmer since it
depends heavily on system-specific details, and so obviously you'll want to
hear about those details from a system-specific expert.

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999