Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > More Questions

More Questions

Hooda

Hi,

I have been studying Amit Kalani's book for the 70-315 exam.
Every thing is good, but I want to study more questions after each chapter.
Does anyone know any product which can help me to achieve this goal?

Thanks

Eric

Hooda wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been studying Amit Kalani's book for the 70-315 exam.
> Every thing is good, but I want to study more questions after each
> chapter. Does anyone know any product which can help me to achieve
> this goal?
>
> Thanks

www.transcender.com

www.measureup.com