Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > making two computers connect

making two computers connect

=?Utf-8?B?ZG9kZHk=?=

hi, im new to networking, but ive installed wireless netwoking cards in
desktop and laptopand want to connect without a router or access point.i run
through the networkwizard and create a workgroup. the other computer finds
the work group and connects. however i can see anything between computers.
all i get is you may not have permission to use this tesource. please help

mike

you must mark folder(s) for sharing.
you are probably trying to view the system folder by default.

"doddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi, im new to networking, but ive installed wireless netwoking cards in
> desktop and laptopand want to connect without a router or access point.i

run
> through the networkwizard and create a workgroup. the other computer finds
> the work group and connects. however i can see anything between computers.
> all i get is you may not have permission to use this tesource. please help

---

Jack

Hi
Jack (MVP-Networking).