Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Difference between BCL and FCL?

Difference between BCL and FCL?

R K

Is there a difference between BCL (Base Class Library) and the FCL
(FrameWork Class Library) of the .NET framework? If so, what are the
differences ? Is BCL a subset of FCL and what classes are included in BCL?

Thanks,

Russ

There is a difference. Take a loot at this:
http://www.thedatafarm.com/blog/Perm...9-7ec411ab4293

Russ

"R K" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OPbVD%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a difference between BCL (Base Class Library) and the FCL
> (FrameWork Class Library) of the .NET framework? If so, what are the
> differences ? Is BCL a subset of FCL and what classes are included in

BCL?

> Thanks,

R K

Thanks very much Russ. That clarifies a lot of the misunderstandings.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...